Friday, April 19, 2013

Freshwater Careers

Aquatic Botanists
Concerned with the fundamental studies on structure, function, dynamics and classification of plant-dominated aquatic communities. 
I chose the Botanists because i really do enjoy all the different types of plants and flowers there are in this world. 
 

Wildlife Biologist
Study behaviors of various water life animals.
I chose this career because of my love for marine animals. Marine animals vary in size, shape, color and uniqueness. It is a beautiful wonder to see how many different species of animals you can find in the marine wildlife. 

Restoration Workers
Design and build aquatic ecosystems.
I chose this career because i enjoy design and architecture. I love the different ways people come up with to design and operate aquatic ecosystems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment