Monday, May 27, 2013

Dallas World Aquarium

Going to the Dallas World Aquarium was so much fun. My partner (Delaney Neubauer) and I had so much fun going around and taking pictures with all the animals. The most exciting part was seeing the sharks swimming all around us. It was actually kind of trippy after you looked at the tank for too long. My eyes started to cross, and that just made it so much more interesting. I also had a fun time getting to feed the toucan. It was cool to feel its beak just nibble the food right out of my hand. The DWA met my expectations and even exceeded them. I loved getting to spend the day away from school. Also it was very cool for myself to be able to identify many of the fish that were there. This was a great field trip and i hope someday i will get the chance to go back to the DWA(:

No comments:

Post a Comment